id: ID! @isUnique
  text: String
  title: String
  updatedAt: DateTime
}

curl 'https://api.graph.cool/simple/v1/ciwqxsma42cvh0125th9cn6q2' \
-H 'Content-Type: application/json' \
-H 'Authorization: Bearer TOKEN' \
-d '{"fileType":"nodes","cursor":{"table":"Post","row":0,"field":0,"array":0}}' \
-sSv

{"error":"Syntax error while parsing GraphQL query. Unexpected end of input, expected OperationDefinition, FragmentDefinition or TypeSystemDefinition (line 1, column 1):\n\n^"}

Why are you not running graphcool export?

You can do so for any Graphcool project, here are step-by-step instructions: Transferring Data from Graph Cool Cloud to Prisma Cloud

Hi, thank you for your time. I did not want to migrate graphcool to Prisma. In the future, I might want to export products information or orders information in bulk. I used to use scaphold and I had to write my own scripts in nodejs in order to export any data. That got tedious really fast. I also had to send MANY requests to the server. Is there a way to export raw data to csv/json? :slightly_smiling_face:

The link I mentioned contains step-by-step instructions to export data for a Graphcool project, did you have a look at this?

If you want to export data as JSON, you can use the normal queries instead.

A CSV/JSON converter for the Normalized Data Format used by Graphcool Framework and Prisma would be very interesting, maybe you could research into that direction.