SQLite is a collection of a library, file format, and command line utility that provides self-contained relational database capabilities in local environments. Learn how to care for your application's data using SQLite's versatile, reliable data management capabilities.
- Setting up a local SQLite database
- Importing and exporting data in SQLite
- Creating and deleting databases and tables with SQLite
- How to perform basic queries with `SELECT` with SQLite
- Inserting and deleting data with SQLite
- How to update existing data with SQLite
- How to export database and table schemas in SQLite