This page describes how you can configure your editor for an optimal developer experience when using Prisma.
If you don't see your editor here, please open a feature request and ask for dedicated support for your editor (e.g. for syntax highlighting and auto-formatting).
You can install the official Prisma VS Code extension.
Note: Community projects are not maintained or officially supported by Prisma and some features may by out of sync. Use at your own discretion.
- emacs-prisma-mode provides syntax highlighting of the Prisma Schema Language and uses the Prisma Language Server.
- vim-prisma provides file detection and syntax highlighting of the Prisma Schema Language.
- coc-prisma implements the Prisma Language Server.
- Prisma - For Sublime Text 3 & 4 - Provides syntax highlighting for the Prisma Schema Language. (Source Code)
- LSP-prisma - For Sublime Text 4 - Language Server helper package for Prisma schema files that uses Prisma's Language Server to provide linting, error checking, formatting, autocompletion, renaming etc. Note: It requires the Prisma package to be installed. (Source Code)
- nova provides syntax highlighting of the Prisma Schema Language and uses the Prisma Language Server.