I just finished updating my boilerplate repository. I use React Boilerplate and NextJs a lot but I don’t like that these repositories are not beginner friendly. Also, there is a lot of unnecessary setup that can make learning graphql and apollo harder.
- up-to-date libraries
- no redux (redux is replaced with local apollo state)
- unit-tests in progress (I want to add Apollo HOC tests as soon as possible other than that is has pretty nice coverage)
- hot reloading and DLL files for fast development
- DLL files for faster production application
- heroku (production) ready
- graph.cool backend ️(arguably the easiest way to learn graphql)
I will write more unit tests next week. Then I was thinking about adding authorization example or graph.cool subscriptions example.
If you want to see something else, please, let me know in the comments. I will see what I can do.