Internal Server Error upon doing prisma deploy

prisma

I have a Postgres database on Heroku, upon deploying the data model by doing prisma deploy often times the following error is produced.

ERROR: Whoops. Looks like an internal server error. Search your server logs for request ID: local:cjxrmcnpx00hq0692zuwttqwv

{
 "data": {
   "addProject": null
 },
 "errors": [
   {
     "message": "Whoops. Looks like an internal server error. Search your server logs for request ID: local:cjxrmcnpx00hq0692zuwttqwv",
     "path": [
       "addProject"
     ],
     "locations": [
       {
         "line": 2,
         "column": 9
       }
     ],
     "requestId": "local:cjxrmcnpx00hq0692zuwttqwv"
   }
 ],
 "status": 200
}

and on checking the Docker logs I am seeing this erorr:

Jun 30, 2019 3:10:39 PM org.postgresql.Driver connect
SEVERE: Connection error:
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The connection attempt failed.
        at org.postgresql.core.v3.ConnectionFactoryImpl.openConnectionImpl(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:257)
        at org.postgresql.core.ConnectionFactory.openConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:49)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgConnection.<init>(PgConnection.java:195)
        at org.postgresql.Driver.makeConnection(Driver.java:452)
        at org.postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:254)
        at slick.jdbc.DriverDataSource.getConnection(DriverDataSource.scala:101)
        at slick.jdbc.DataSourceJdbcDataSource.createConnection(JdbcDataSource.scala:71)
        at slick.jdbc.JdbcBackend$BaseSession.<init>(JdbcBackend.scala:453)
        at slick.jdbc.JdbcBackend$DatabaseDef.createSession(JdbcBackend.scala:46)
        at slick.jdbc.JdbcBackend$DatabaseDef.createSession(JdbcBackend.scala:37)
        at slick.basic.BasicBackend$DatabaseDef.acquireSession(BasicBackend.scala:249)
        at slick.basic.BasicBackend$DatabaseDef.acquireSession$(BasicBackend.scala:248)
        at slick.jdbc.JdbcBackend$DatabaseDef.acquireSession(JdbcBackend.scala:37)
        at slick.basic.BasicBackend$DatabaseDef$$anon$2.run(BasicBackend.scala:274)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: ec2-54-228-246-214.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:184)
        at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
        at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
        at org.postgresql.core.PGStream.<init>(PGStream.java:69)
        at org.postgresql.core.v3.ConnectionFactoryImpl.openConnectionImpl(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:156)
        ... 16 more

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The connection attempt failed.
        at org.postgresql.core.v3.ConnectionFactoryImpl.openConnectionImpl(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:257)
        at org.postgresql.core.ConnectionFactory.openConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:49)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgConnection.<init>(PgConnection.java:195)
        at org.postgresql.Driver.makeConnection(Driver.java:452)
        at org.postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:254)
        at slick.jdbc.DriverDataSource.getConnection(DriverDataSource.scala:101)
        at slick.jdbc.DataSourceJdbcDataSource.createConnection(JdbcDataSource.scala:71)
        at slick.jdbc.JdbcBackend$BaseSession.<init>(JdbcBackend.scala:453)
        at slick.jdbc.JdbcBackend$DatabaseDef.createSession(JdbcBackend.scala:46)

These are the latest logs but the date here is incorrect I don’t know why am I not seeing logs from today’s date though I am able to see the correct date and time using docker logs -f [process id of prisma container].
I am guessing that Prisma is unable to connect to the database and I don’t think that there is an issue with the database as I am able to connect to the database using PgAdmin4.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.