June 28, 2021
New Course: Fullstack App Using Next.js, GraphQL, TypeScript & Prisma
We're thrilled to announce that we're working on a new course where you'll learn how to build a fullstack app using Next.js, GraphQL, TypeScript, and Prisma!
In this course, you'll learn how to build "Awesome Links", a fullstack app where users can browse through a list of curated links and bookmark their favorite ones.
Note: The course has been updated to use GraphQL Yoga as the GraphQL server and Pothos building the GraphQL schema.
The app is built using the following technologies:
- Next.js as the React framework
- GraphQL Yoga as the GraphQL server
- Pothos for constructing the GraphQL schema
- Apollo Client as the GraphQL client
- Prisma as the ORM for migrations and database access
- PostgreSQL as the database
- AWS S3 for uploading images
- Auth0 for authentication
- TypeScript as the programming language
- TailwindCSS a utility-first CSS framework
- Vercel for deployment
What the course will cover
- Data modeling using Prisma
- Building a GraphQL API layer in a Next.js API route using GraphQL Yoga and Pothos
- Authentication using Auth0
- Image upload using AWS S3
- GraphQL pagination using Apollo Client
- Deployment to Vercel
Subscribe to not miss out!
If you want to be notified when new lessons come out, you can subscribe by using your email, or on our YouTube channel, lessons will be published as soon as they're ready.